Senior Client Manager
One of our key accounts is growing and it’s time to bring a new Senior Client Manager on board to join our buzzing client service team. This client is a top 10 spender in OOH and a huge fan of pushing the creative boundaries of our media. We need someone who can confidently become an extension of their team, come up with creative ideas in response to brief and on the fly while providing best in class client service.
The role of the Senior Client Manager is to provide best in class client service, drive income for brand experience, digital production, and media solutions. With the support of a hardworking, collaborative and fun client service team, this role will be working on one of our key accounts
A DAY IN THE LIFE
No day is ever the same at GV towers. You may start your morning with a client status call discussing plans for upcoming campaigns, you might then run a creative brainstorm with the team and then put on your headphones and do some focus work on a creative response to brief. After lunch, you might check in with our production team to ensure your campaigns are running smoothly and then finish the day scoping a hot project with our creative production partners.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are a people person. You can read a room. You use your well-honed skills to know exactly what is going on and you can predict and proactively manage the ever-evolving needs of your clients and your team
- You love selling in new ideas and writing creative response to briefs. You are experienced in interrogating briefs, providing strategic recommendations, writing tight creative briefs that push boundaries, and pulling together innovative pitch proposals.
- You are cool, calm, and collected. You are the person people come to for answers and leave you feeling confident and focussed.
- You’re an experienced creative media or brand experience professional – you’ve faced most challenges and you’re not fazed by those you’ve yet to face. You’re ready and willing to share your fountain of knowledge with anyone who needs it.
- You can lead your own projects but will be confident looping in resource and or the team head for support where it is needed.
- You have excellent attention to detail and aren’t afraid to bring you knowledge of the client and wider campaign strategy to the table on internal discussions.
- You can confidently communicate with stakeholders of all levels, and you don’t leave people wondering what’s going on. Open communication is at the heart of your working style.
- You are an inquisitive, fast learner who has the ability to retain knowledge on a wide variety of opportunities, formats, locations and their differing advantages and limitations.
- You are happy to share ideas for new initiatives and ways of working and equally happy to hear other people’s ideas on how to stretch and improve our own.
- You have a solid understanding of the media landscape and truly understand how OOH and Brand Experience compliments other channels.
Grand Visual is the Creative arm of the Talon group, focussing wholly on delivering best in class creative services, and maximising media value to the Global OOH market. Our clients include PepsiCo, Disney, Nike, Netflix and Amazon to name a few.
Our team of experts have been crafting compelling stories for leading agencies, brands, and audiences all around the world for over 17 years, delivering projects in over 70 markets across the globe.
From murals, to experiential, interactive digital experiences and data driven creative our team ideate, develop, manage and produce campaigns seen by millions of people around the world.
“We’re a great team of people, who enjoy doing what they do, and have fun doing it.”
Talon is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all individuals can thrive. We seek to employ and develop a workforce representative of the markets that we serve and brands that we represent.